Core Carpet Care Ltd offer the following cleaning services to businesses and individuals in the beautiful county of Kent.
Carpet Cleaning in Kent
- Core Carpet Care Ltd use a multi-stage process to achieve the best results.
- Prior to cleaning you carpet a biodegradable pre-spray solution is applied to breakdown soiling and spots in your carpet.
- Steam Cleaning - Carpet is steam cleaned (hot water extraction) and rinsed using powerful specialist carpet cleaning equipment.
- Spot Treatment - Any remaining spots in you carpet are treated with the appropriate solution.
- Deodorising - A deodoriser is applied to neutralise odours and give the carpet a fresh fragrance.
Upholstery Cleaning in Kent
- Upholstery in cleaned in a multi-stage process which is used to achieve the best results.
- Your furniture undergoes a spot treatment - Spots are pre-treated with the appropriate solution to aid the cleaning process.
- Pre-spray - A specialist cleaning solution is applied.
- Clean - Fabric is cleaned using specialist equipment.
Rug Cleaning in Kent
- Deep cleans and dries quickly.
- Is totally safe and non-toxic, even for toddlers and pets.
- Poses no threat of rot, mildew, shrinkage or floor damage.
- Keeps carpets clean longer.
- Leaves no dirt-attracting residue to cause re-soiling.
- Can extend carpet life.
- Specialised spotting to remove the stubborn stains that were not removed during the general cleaning process.
- As with all of our services, our work is guaranteed to meet your satisfaction.
- Most of our carpet and rug cleaning customers are repeat and referral business, a testament to the fact that quality and service are a trademark of our business.
Get in touch
If you need carpet or upholstery cleaning in the Kent area, or would like to know more about how we could help you, please call 01892 653404 or email email@example.com.
"We had other carpet cleaners, but the job was done right the first time with Core Carpet Care Ltd."
Lynn, Paddock Wood
"The result was fantastic - now we call Core Carpet Care Ltd every six months for a fresh clean, so we can keep the carpets looking new."
Tony, Maidstone, Kent
"I couldn't believe it when you got rid of those stubborn stains from the dining room carpet"